Thursday, June 19, 2008

Restarting blogging...

Well , i used to blog .. Its not a 'once upon a time' thing.. But till one year back..
Unlike Big B, who religiously posts some interesting note everyday, i was never a regular bloggie.. But whenever, i was overjoyed or over-sorrow , i used to scribble something.. So thats it , i had to be in my extremes of emotion to blog.. Blogging helped me vent out my feelings.. In a way it was good.. Since i had a lonely life ( inspite of having these many friends and relatives, i still feel lonely at times. Jayan is the only solace in such times, taking me to lighter moments whenever he is with me.. I have always wondered, how he had developed his unparralled skill of cracking thought provoking statements/jokes over mundane matters.. Anyways, god must have definitely had something in his mind, when he opted not to bless me with that gene which makes Jayan a man with humour sense.)
Writing of loneliness, i am in a state of loneliness now.. Why do i slip to this feeling??? One obvious reason is the absence of Jayan in town. He has gone to celebrate mom's birthday.. I too could have enjoyed the luxury of tasting the 'paalpaayasam' (poridge), but deep down my mind, my proffesional commitments , pestered me to stay away from the celebration.. I hope that i will be able to share some good moments with my family soon.
Its raining outside, though monsoon is still shying away from showing its full vigour. On a working day , amidst pending jobs and minutes before lunch time , I still feel lonely..
I can't single out the reason for being lonely..
But i am thankful to it.. for it has tempted me to scribble a few lines and i hope i will stick to blogging regularly once again..
happy birthday to you amma...!!!

No comments: